Specializing in psychological evaluations for youth ages 5-21
We are one of the few mental health clinics in The Bronx offering psychological evaluations for children. We encourage schools and human services agencies to refer young people for testing by our psychologist.
Our comprehensive evaluation measures a child or adolescent’s intellectual and developmental abilities. We can:
- Score intellectual functioning.
- Identify possible learning disorders.
- Determine a child’s overall personality.
- Uncover possible neurological impairment.
- Measure general wellbeing.
- Assess the presence of conditions such as depression, anxiety, uncontrolled anger, and tolerance of stress.
- Measure academic achievement through educational testing.
Get set up for success.
With the results of our evaluations, agencies, schools, and parents can assess if students are enrolled in the appropriate academic setting or if they need additional educational supports. If a child is diagnosed with a mental health disorder, we can provide ongoing therapeutic support on an outpatient basis.
To find out more, inquire about eligibility, or make an appointment, contact us at [email protected] or 914-512-7983 or 914-200-8127.